How to use associate zone
associate zone is open to only those
who have been approved as our coworkers.
If you wish to enter the associate zone, enter the ID and password that you specified when you registered
for coworkership, and click on the "Submit" button.
Once you are logged in, you are able
to use the following services:
- You can request large quantities of books for distributional
- You can check your order list and change order information.
- You can read our news of nourishment that we provided to our
How to request large quantities of books for distributional purposes
in associate zone
- After logging in, click on the "Free Christian Books"
button located at the top of the web page.
- You will then see your name and the information on how to request
large quantities of books for distributional purposes.
- Select the books that you want.
- Place the books in the book basket by clicking on the "Add
this book to basket" button.
- You can change the quantity of your order in the book basket.
- If you want other additional titles, click on the "Continue
to search another book" button.
- Following the same steps explained above, you can add more
books to the basket.
- After placing as many books as you want to distribute in the
basket, click on the "Free Book Request Form" button.
- This Free Book Request Form is then automatically filled out
based on the information that you entered in the registration
form when you first registered with us as our coworker. Please
carefully check all information again, and then complete your
request by clicking on the "Submit" button.
- An email notifying you of the complete submission of your request
will then be sent to your email address. For small quantities,
the shipping time is about 15 days, and for bulk quantities, about
2 months of shipping time is required.
How to check or change your book order
- When you log into associate zone, the first page will display
your order information.
- From this order information, you can check the title of books,
quantity, date, and status of your order.
- Limited to only the items whose status is "Not yet determined,"
you may alter or cancel your order.
- When you click on the title of the book under the category
of "Not yet determined," a form will be displayed where
you can change your order information.
- Enter your changes and click on the "Change order information"
- If you wish to cancel your order, click on the "Cancel
order" button located at the bottom of the form.
to help page